- Bully OnLine The web site that validates the experience of bullying. Half the [UK] population are bullied…
- Ethical Consumer should be the first port of call for any ethical shopper.
- Green Choices is a portal to the best ethically minded companies, selling everything from food to fridges.
- How To Complain is a one-stop shop for advice on how to complain about almost anything.
- Life Rites is dedicated to serving the needs of those individuals who hold no formal religious beliefs and who seek to affirm their life and death in a personal and individual manner.
- National Council for the Divorced and Separated / N.C.D.S.Phoenix
- New Scientist A leading science journal.
- The Oldie is a monthly magazine that was founded by Richard Ingrams, who was also the editor of Private Eye. The Oldie is not about age but is for any independent-minded reader. A sense of humour is an advantage and a love of cartoons. It has a ‘God’ slot adjacent to one entitled ‘… and Mammon’.
Promoting open and honest Christian discussion of sexuality and gender