Just published is Volume 19, no 1.
8 Articles in this issue are:
- Mind the Gap: Homiletics and Human Sexuality Jacob D. Myers
- Queering “Straight” Preaching: Between a Why and a How through the Hermeneutics of (Mis)Recognition Carolyn Browning Helsel
- Preaching Messages We Never Intended LGBTIQ-based Microaggressions in Classroom and Pulpit Cody J. Sanders
- The Erotic Approach Homiletical Insights from the Work of Georges Bataille Jacob D. Myers
- Breathing Flesh and the Sound of Black Pentecostalism Ashon Crawley
- Porneia, Homosexuality, and the Need for Homiletic Evolution Gerald C. Liu
- Preaching, Sexuality, and Women Religious Listening to Prophetic Voices at the Margins of Religious Life Melissa Browning and Emily Reimer-Barry
- A Paradoxical Theology of Biology: Desmond Tutu’s Social Ethics in Light of His Sermon at Southwark Cathedral James W. McCarty III
You can view selected content online free of charge and also sign up for free table of contents alerts at www.maneyonline.com/tas
Members of CSCS (Centre for the Study of Christianity and Sexuality) are able to include a reduced price subscription to the Theology and Sexuality journal, bundled with their society membership.